Friday, May 9, 2014

Blogiversary # 3!




THREE my blog turns 3! I can't even put into words how I feel about it... I mean I feel like it was just yesterday when I decided to start blogging as a hobby and to see what I've accomplished within these 3 years I feel truly blessed! I just really want to thank each and every single one of you for everything you guys do … commenting, visiting and actually reading this, following me, liking me even to those who have nothing nice to say to me! THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! 
I wanted to make todays post a bit more fun with my new skirt form Space46boutique (exact one I'm wearing HERE). This was actually the outfit I had planned to wear for my actual birthday last month but didn't so I used it to celebrate my blogiversary since I've never really done anything special for my blogiversary May 9th. I totally had a blast shooting in this, funny that as soon as we got to the location that we decided to shoot at, I actually felt like I had walked in to an outdoor party! The place was filled with so many people shooting for PROM! Since it was so packed we decided to skip all the crowds and everyone trying to get the their pictures taken in the same places and shoot next to this window no one was interested in... loved loved the photos! I feel so proud of my hubbys work! He keeps getting better and better and surprises me each time! Hope you enjoy todays post, and again thank you so much for reading.  









Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

4 comments:

  1. congrats and in love with that skirt. Where did you get it? If you do not mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt!
    Happy Blogiversary! Many more fabulous blogging years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what camera and lense do you use?

    ReplyDelete