Monday, May 12, 2014

Pink Boyfriend Jeans


Crop Top: Missguided HERE
Jeans: Boohoo HERE
Bag: MyBag
Heels: SIMILAR
Helloooo, hope everyone had a great mothers day yesterday... since I accidentally deleted the post for today "thinking I hit publish".  Here I am with this post, I fell in love with these pink boyfriends as soon as I saw my friend Dany from "Nanys Klozet" wearing them ( check out her post HERE). Thank you again for the lovely gift Dany, already miss you and Miami! Hope you guys liked todays post and thank you so much for visiting. 




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

6 comments:

  1. i really really love those heels

    Lady-Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look and adoring those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pink pants and heels.
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveeee!! you are rocking them!! i miss u too girliee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous & I love everything about this look especially the pink hues! I want these heels!!

    I'm definitely following your blog, check mine out as well if you will...

    Jamesia (theglamagent)

    http://theglamagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete