Todays post is in collaboration with Charlotte Russe and my friend Mayte from Maytedoll. Style Challenge was to style the same dress our way … we opted for this super cute skater dress but since there was two color options she did one and I did the other... check out her post HERE! I wore this for the MyBag Event I hosted this past Friday. Hope you like :)  
SHOP MY LOOK 





Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



Todays post is in collaboration with Charlotte Russe and my friend Mayte from Maytedoll. Style Challenge was to style the same dress our way … we opted for this super cute skater dress but since there was two color options she did one and I did the other... check out her post HERE! I wore this for the MyBag Event I hosted this past Friday. Hope you like :)  
SHOP MY LOOK 





Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube


4 comments

  1. lovely dress! liking the bag and heels you paired with it =)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page